In bershka colour blocking look of the day outfit of the day stradivarius Zara

Outfit post- Colour Blocking




 Camisa e Cinto Stradivaius Shirt and Belt; Calções Bershka Shorts; Sandalias Zara Sandals.

Usei este conjunto ontem para ir visitar a minha avó e dar uma voltinha pela cidade. É a minha primeira e muito tardia tentativa de colour blocking. E até gosto bastante. Este conjunto aconteceu por acidente. Tinha os calções vestidos no dia em que comprei a camisa. Quando a experimentei na loja gostei imenso de ver as duas cores juntas, e então xaram!

Wore this yesterday to go and visit grandma and have a little strole in town. It's my first and very late attempt at colour blocking. And I quite like. Actually it happened by accident. I was wearing the shorts the day I bought the shirt and when I tryed it on I really liked to see the two colours together, so xaram!


Love

LVB
 

Related Articles

9 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Lovely! :)

Flaviana Boni disse...

nice look!

New post on my blog!
Dress up for armageddon

Annabelle Fleur disse...

Wow, you are so gorgeous! I just love your top and shorts!!! Love, Love, Love your look! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Maria Ana disse...

Eu também gosto imenso! E as unhas são outro block de cor que fica muito bem :-)

beijinhos

kirstyb disse...

love this look the colours go so well together xxx

Le Blonde disse...

Gostei do look. A primeira foto está belissima! :)

The Style Rawr disse...

It's a really nice subtle colour blocking, it really works!! :)

We're now following you! Please check us out our blog & follow us back if you'd like ;)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Vonny disse...

i like your shirt :D

My Closet Blog disse...

Gostei do look! As cores ficaram muito bem juntas!

Beijinhos ;)