In mac make up what shadow colour goes with what eye colour

What colour?

Olhos avelã /Hazel eyes
As sombras azuis e cinza realçam os reflexos dourados e dão luminosidade especial as olhos avelã.
Blue smoky grey colours bring out the gold reflexs and add luminosity to hazel eyes.


1. Tilt, MAC 2. Electra, MAC.

Paleta de 4 cores personalizada da MAC personalised 4 pallet for hazel eyes:


Olhos azuis/Blue eyes
Sombras castanhas, cobre e ouro tornam os olhos azuis ainda mais intenso e magnéticos.
Brown, copper and gold shadows make blue eyes pop even more.

1. Folie, MAC 2. Goldmine, MAC

Paleta de 4 cores personalizada da MAC personalised 4 pallet for Blue eyes:



Olhos castanhos/Brown eyes
Sombras de tons verde e bronze dão um tom mais quente e sensual a olhos castanhos.
Green and bronze colours give brown eyes a warm and sensual feel.

1. Pink Bronze, MAC 2. Humid, MAC

Paleta de 4 cores personalizada da MAC personalised 4 pallet for Brown eyes:


Olhos verdes/Green eyes
Sombras em tons lilás, ameixa e rosa suave intensificam os olhos verdes e tornam-os ainda mais hipnóticos.
Lilac, plum and pale pink intensify green coloured eyes and make them even more hipnotic.

1. Rose, MAC 2. Yogurt, MAC 3. Cranberry, MAC
Paleta de 4 cores personalizada da MAC personalised 4 pallet for green eyes:




Love

LVB

Related Articles

7 comentários:

amanda archambault disse...

Great post! Thanks for sharing,
Follow me and I'll follow you!
Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Visit and enter Best Dressed for March!

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

Thank you so much for the tips! I didn't know which eyeshadows look good with my eye color and now I know! :-) xooxxoo

Sarah disse...

this was very useful! thanks! i have green/brown eyes and i never wear eyeshadow because I've never found a shade to compliment them but I'll certainly look into these! thanks!

amanda archambault disse...

Thanks for the follow dear! I'm following you back!
xoxo, Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

visit my blog and tell me which wall paper you like best! ( I'm redecorating my room and can't decide which one to choose haha)

kirstyb disse...

great post love it all x

*L.E.S* disse...

Que dicas excelentes! Já tinha notado que esses tons realmente realçam a cor dos olhos :D
beijinhoo

Nadine Flatt disse...

the first one looks awesome!