23 de março de 2011

Spring Trotting (Men's)

"Spring TrottingTexas Olsson is enlisted by Urban Outfitters Europe for their their new lookbook featuring the latest spring stock. Styled with a streetwear flair, Texas wears garments from the likes of Wings & Horns, Carhatt and Nudie."

Fashion Gone Rogue







Adorei este lookbook. Gosto tanto que queria ser um rapaz durante 9 dias para vestir estes conjuntos! Bem espero que gostem disto tanto quanto eu gosto!

I absolutely loved this lookbook. It's just so great, I wish I was a man for 9 days so I could wear these things! Well I hope all of you like this as much as I do!

Love

LVB

9 comentários :

THE CHEAP disse...

Boys boys boys :)

xx THE CHEAP

GIAA disse...

Beautiful clothes!

xoxo

G.

http://giaa-fashion-blogspot.com

joana disse...

BOYS ARE HOT!

Kenziefaith disse...

Weird that I find inspiration from boys' clothing? Hm. Haha. love your blog, it's so clever!

KF x

naomi disse...

i love all of these looks. i love men's clothing. i'd wear all of these.


finally hatachi

Z--- disse...

loove that!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

LA disse...

I love men fashion, this is a great lookbook!



LA

H Rija disse...

Neat post

My Lyfe ; My Story

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) disse...

Thanks for commenting! I WISH MY BOYFRIEND DRESSED LIKE THIS!!!! Super cute!