24 de março de 2011

Skipped the trend untill now!


Um conjunto simples, fui só à cidade fazer umas coisinhas muito rápido, incluindo inscrever-me na escola de condução!!! E prontos finalmente aderi à moda dos oculos, agora que ela já esta a ficar fora de moda. Tenho a tendencia a atrazar-me um bocadinho haha

A really simple outfit, just to run some errands in town, including signig up for my driving license!!!! And yes I finally adopted the geek glasses trend. I´m always late with things like this, I don't konw why. I think it's because I like things but when they're too popular I don't want to be one more, so I wait until everybody gives it up so that I can start wearing it hahah

Love

LVB

4 comentários :

Stacey Kay disse...

I like these glasses on you! Love your shoes also.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com {Promotional Video}
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line

ChiccaStyle disse...

You look great!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

are you dressing up or dressing down disse...

darling outfit. love the specs and the boots.

Helen, X

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) disse...

I think the geek glasses look very chic on you:)