In celebrity sienna miller style

Famosos à Segunda / Celeb Monday (Sienna Miller)

A Sienna é uma das minhas ícones de estilo preferidas. É fantástica de qualquer maneira e com qualquer tendência.

Sienna is one of my favourite style icons. She just rocks every trend that you can imagine and she looks great in all of it.



Este conjunto já tem algum tempo, mas é um dos meus preferidos.
She wore this quite a while ago, but it's one of my favourits.


Adoro este, super simples e só com um toque de cor e de edge!
Love this, super simple just with a little colour and edge!


Este casaco é fantástico!
This jacket is great!


Mais um dos meu preferidos, adoro a cor das calças.
Another one of my favourits, love the colour of the trousers.


Tem sempre óculos de sol fantásticos!
She always rocks such cool sunglasses!

(Pictures from people.com.)



Chegou ao fim! Espero que tenham gostado da celebridade desta semana e até breve!

And that's it! I hope you've enjoyed this weeks Celeb Monday and I'll talk to you soon!

Love

LVB

Related Articles

6 comentários:

Jay Strut disse...

She loves that red Prada bag!
She is beautiful. Great photos

cute blog..

XX
Jay

check out my blog to!!

[[ http://SATISFASHION.ca ]]

joana disse...

Ela é tao linda!!

hi, my name is aleksandra disse...

She has amazing style!
I love her outfits and looks :)

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

I love all the outfits she wore, especially the first one! Plus she has such a great smile! xoxoxoo

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

Oh, and I would love to see your flower headband if you make one :-) xoxooxo

Jazzy E (hivennn) disse...

Her hair's always perfect. x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?