18 de março de 2011

Dress Up Friday

Blusa: Dona Karan 1,595$; Saia: The Row 1,200$; Casaco: Rick Owens 684$; Sapatos: Jimmy Choo 690$; Cinto: Prada 345$; Pochete: Alexader Mcqueen 1,760$.
 Top: Dona Karan 1,595$; Shirt: The Row 1,200$; Cardigan: Rick Owens 684$; Pumps: Jimmy Choo 690$; Belt: Prada 345$; Clutch: Alexader Mcqueen 1,760$.

Blusa: Express 35$; Saia: Zara 60€; Casaco: H&M 13€; Sapatos: Basic Essentials 25$; Cinto: Topshop 28£; Clutch: Accessorize 30£.
Top: Express 35$; Skirt: Zara 60€; Jacket: H&M 13€; Shoes: Basic Essentials 25$; Belt: Topshop 28£; Clutch: Accessorize 30£.

Aqui está mais um conjuto para o fim de semana, não vou dizer mais nada, acho que ele fala por si. Espero que gostem.

Love

So here is another dress up friday. I'm not going to say much about it, I think it talks for it self. Hope you enjoy it.

Peace

7 comentários :

H Rija disse...

Neat combo!
My Lyfe ; My Story

I'm a girl disse...

Nice clothes, good looks!

cocorosa disse...

Gorgeous pieces!! <3 <3

ChiccaStyle disse...

The first selection is my favourite!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino disse...

Beautiful picks! The second outfit is my absolute favorite! Gold, sequins and leather are perfect for going out for a fabulous time! xoxoxoo

Viv disse...

love your choices, first gold clutch is adorable!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

The white cabbage disse...

second selection is quite lovely!

come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower...I'll do back

ave