In dress up friday night saturday night

Dress Up Friday

Tenho de admitir que esta semana não me portei muito bem relativamente às blusas neste conjuntos. Elas são bastante diferentes, mas eu gosto muito das duas e por isso espero que não se importem com o meu pequeno "erro".
Estou com vontade de sair e divertir-me este fim-de-semana e, embora o tempo não tenha estado muito maravilhoso, espero ter a oportunidade de vestir algo como os conjuntos a baixo.

So I have to admit that this week I didn't really do very well regarding the top part of the outfits. The tops are quite different, but I really like both so I hope you don't mind my little "mistake".
Anyway I feel like having a party this weekend and although the weather hasn't been wonderful I hope I get the chance of wearing something like these outfits below.


Calças: Dolce & Gabbana 215€; Blusa: Rag and Bone 290$; Mala: DKNY 145$; Blazer: Stella Mccartney 735£; Botas: Jeffrey Campbell +/- 100€; Aneis: Alexander McQueen 175$ and Tiffany&Co. 1,600£

Trousers: Dolce & Gabbana 215€; Top:Rag and Bone 290$; Handbang: DKNY 145$; Blazer: Stella Mccartney 735£; Boots: Jeffrey Campbell +/- 100€; Rings: Alexander McQueen 175$ and Tiffany&Co. 1,600£

Calças: H&M 15€; Blusa: Topshop 35£; Mala: Accessorize 25£; Anéis: Topshop 14£ e 8£; Blazer: H&M 15€; Botas: H&M 25€.
Trousers: H&M 15€; Top: Topshop 35£; Handbag: Accessorize 25£; Rings: Topshop 14£ e 8£; Blazer: H&M 15€; Boots: H&M 25€.

Related Articles

19 comentários:

H Rija disse...

You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

My Lyfe ; My Story

Cylia disse...

those rings are great:)!

Manon Margaretha disse...

I love the blazer in the second collage !
You have a nice blog (:
xManon

Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like !

Moniek disse...

Amazing collages! Love those colors!

Fash Boulevard disse...

OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sunniva disse...

These two outfits are wonderful. Very inspiring indeed! xoxo

minnja disse...

Amazing stuff!

LOVE minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Roxy Heart disse...

I love all those pieces!
Cute blog! Want to follow each other?
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

MIXED MINDS disse...

cute outfits!

Roxy Heart disse...

Thanks! I am following you now! :)
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

Sarah CHIC NEVERLAND disse...

great combinations! I love swallow's ring :)

I need your help!! If you like my look please vote me here

http://chicisimo.com/fashion/outfit/lace-i-love-you-3/

thank you very very much!

Veronica disse...

Wonderful selection! Cool blog!
Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Carol G disse...

a blusa da topshop!! *.*

beijinho

Henar disse...

Aaw, this is beautiful !
I love it ! ♥
xx

Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

Sofi Stellar disse...

I'd love to have that top from topshop in the second collage! Great picks overall, though!

t disse...

Cool looks.

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Tanja-Mia disse...

so great!

hi, my name is aleksandra disse...

amazing sets :)

Pretty Things disse...

I love the wedges in the first post, great selection you have here!


http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx