20 de fevereiro de 2011

Liv Tyler (editorial)

"Purple Fashion continues to highlight the spring 2011 collections with Theo Wenner’s no fuss shoot starring actress Liv Tyler in a wardrobe of head to toe Proenza Schouler. Styled by Mel Ottenberg, Liv dons Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez’s colorful and eye-catching creations for a beach outing."

Fashion Gone Rogue


Hoje foi um dia lindo, muito sol e calor, mas com algum vento á mistura. Acho que esta fotografia ilustra o dia de hoje perfeitamente. Será que é desta que chega a Primavera?

Today was a beautiful day, lots of sun and heat, with a little wind. I saw this picture and thought it was the perfect one to discribe this day. I wonder if finally Spring's here to stay?


A Liv é de uma beleza muito peculiar na minha opinião. E quando digo isto não é num sentido pejorativo, muito pelo contrário. Ela é super natural e única. Não consigo encontrar nada de forçado nela e por isso é-me impossível não a achar maravilhosa. Já para não falar na voz dela que é tão querida.

Liv's beauty is in my opinion a little peculiar. And I don't mean in a negative way. She is super natural and unique. I can't find anything forced or fake about her and so it's impossible for me not to think she's amazing. And her voice is so cute.



Estou oficialmente a sonhar acordada com o Verão graças a estas fotografias. Adoro a descontracção e a simplicidade das roupas e das poses. Natural, como não podia deixar de ser vindo da Liv Tyler.

I'm officialy day dreaming with summer thanks to these pictures. I love how layed back and simple all the outfits and poses are. Natural. What else would you expect from Liv Tyler?


Photos from Fashion Gone Rogue.
LVB


PS: Folow me on Facebook.
                           Twitter.
                           Bloglovin'.

6 comentários :

Becky-May disse...

She is amazingly beautiful! Lovely post Thanks for sharing!

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Briana Le & Merissa Ren disse...

love this ed! liv is so casually awesome. perfect for this proenza collection.

Amber Blue Bird disse...

she is very unique but still a very pretty lady

amalie disse...

she's gorgeous!
x

BEK F disse...

liv is absolutely stunning! love this post :)
xx

http://voyeur-ist-ic.blogspot.com/

little moon lover disse...

amazing photos!
And I agree.. Liv isn't the typical "beautiful" girl, although she is in her own way.. more natural, more unique and different.. I love her.. she looks awesome in this pictures, and I'm loving the swimsuit on the first one!
thanks for stopping by my blog.. keep in touch!
stay cool